Our good friends Dustin & Brandie Stoddard made the drive to Lawrence (their new baby girl, Ashlyn, stayed home with grandma) to join us for the KU/K-State football game. We didn't do any tailgating today, but it was a fun game and KU finally played to their potential and won handily. Plus, it was great to see our friends. As a brand new first-time mommy, Brandie had all kinds of great tips for me!
When we got home, Drew got right to work on assembling the dresser for the nursery. He will be gone all next week on a job site in Hobbs, NM and I wanted to be able to make some progress in the nursery while he's gone. The dresser looks awesome and the nursery is now one step closer to being finished. I love it even more with every addition!
Here are some pictures of his handiwork and I'm even going to try something new and see if I can get a video posted.
Unpacking
Reading Directions
Getting Started
Almost Done
Finished Product!
2 comments:
It looks great! Drew is definitely a man of few words although I'm sure if there was a moment where things weren't going just right, he was a man of a few choice words.
You know him well, Abby! Fortunately, there were no tantrums with this project and he was actually quite talkative...until the moment the camera was turned on.
Post a Comment