I love that smile. I opened this blog three times today just to look at it. I needed a mood change. He looks like he is getting enough to eat::)) I so enjoy your blogs. Aunt Carol
That smile says a thousand words! I agree with Carol. I totally love this blog. I have not met Jack in person but yet I feel like I know him! He sure is a cutie and changing soooo much! Thanks for blogging! :-) Aunt Mary
3 comments:
I love that smile.
I opened this blog three times today just to look at it.
I needed a mood change.
He looks like he is getting enough to eat::))
I so enjoy your blogs.
Aunt Carol
Thanks, Carol!
You'd never know he was a preemie would you. :)
Will we see you in person in Omaha for Chad's graduation?
That smile says a thousand words! I agree with Carol. I totally love this blog. I have not met Jack in person but yet I feel like I know him!
He sure is a cutie and changing soooo much!
Thanks for blogging! :-)
Aunt Mary
Post a Comment