Monday, February 1, 2010

You Are Here

The GCSAA National Championship & Golf Classic is officially underway.  Well, almost offically.  The competitors haven't arrived yet, but our event management team is here in Palm Springs, CA getting ready for 426 golfers to come to town.

Which explains my lack of posts this week.


I've got all sorts of material to share with you:

  • The travel day from hell
  • One of the dreamiest resorts I've ever stayed in (wait until you see pictures of my suite!)
  • Jackson's latest accomplishments
  • Boys week back in Lawrence while I'm away (with a little help from Nana and Gram & Grump)
  • Missing my little guy (and my big guy)
Unforunately, exhaustion has set in.  We work long, hard days and my body is still completely confused about central vs. pacific time. 

Bear with me.  I'll get you up to speed soon.

No comments: