Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cousins

I have 12 of them.  Jackson, so far, has 1.  And boy do we wish he lived just a little closer.  I mean, does is get any cuter than this?
Last weekend, Cousin Linus was in Kansas (all by himself!) visiting Gram & Grump.  We headed to Junction City to spend the day with him and had a lovely time.  The boys were busy from the minute we got there.

They played marbles with Grump's marble mania set.
They rode bikes.
Went to the pool.
Played on the bunk beds.
Played cars.
And ate a scrumptious dinner.
I tried all day to get the two of them to sit still and take a "nice" photo together.
But they wouldn't have it.  New found buddies with too much to do and too little time.
And who could blame them?

2 comments:

@sweetbabboo said...

They are precious together. Side by side you can really see how they are alike. They both have those stunning blue eyes.

Thanks for taking these. Can't wait to see them together again soon.

-Abby

Laura said...

Love the matching R2D2 t-shirts!