On one hand, it feels like I've been gone forever. I miss my boys like crazy. On the other hand, I can't believe that at this time tomorrow another tournament will be in the books.
I've been in Palm Beach, FL for a week now and I haven't done a bit of shopping (except for the golf shirt I bought Drew in the pro shop), haven't ventured to the coast (just 20 miles away), haven't spent a minute in the phenomenal spa here at the resort, haven't sat by the pool. And it's an awesome pool.
That's a business trip for you.
I have managed to eat at some pretty incredible restaurants while here. Like this wine bar, this authentic italian restaurant, this off the charts local gem and this great pizza joint. But mostly I've just been busy.
The Editor-in-Chief of our Association magazine, GCM, is one of the 8 staff members working with me here at the GCSAA National Championship & Golf Classc. This week he has been writing about the event on the magazine's blog. If you're interested, take a peek here to follow the action and see what I've been up to this week.
You know...instead of sitting by the pool.

1 comment:
Miss you! Miss being at Tournament with you all. Been reading the GCM blog posts. Say hi to Hollister and Mel.
Post a Comment