One of my favorite things about three-year-olds is the hilarious things they say. Whether it's my own conversation with Jack or overhearing him talk to his Daddy, Ruby, the kids at school or even his toys, I find myself laughing at the things that come out of his mouth nearly every time.
Unlike his mother, who dropped an f-bomb at age 2, Jackson hasn't uttered any four-letter words. Yet. But it's clearly true that kids don't miss much. And it's especially humbling when you hear phrases (or see eye rolls) come out of that little body that he clearly learned from you.
Some of my current favorites in Jack's repertoire:
Well, what d'ya know? (Courtesy of Mickey Mouse.)
What's the big idea? (Donald Duck gets credit for this one.)
So, here's the deal. (That one's from me.)
Actually...(Also me.)
I don't know, you figure it out. (Hmmm...I suppose that could be me.)
And then there's this one:
Pull my finger.
Bet you can't guess where that one came from!
2 comments:
What is the deal Heidi!! You busy or what?? I've read this post enough already!! WAITING for an update!!! :) :)
Mary
Hi Heidi,
You must be busy girl these days. I miss your posts. I check it every day.
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment