I already feel like 2012 is moving at warp speed.
We're two weeks from our annual golf tournament, education conference and trade show at work and these days I'm just doing my best to keep my head above water from 8-5. By the time we get home, do dinner, spend an hour or so of quality time with Jack and then go through the bedtime routine I'm just spent. I think we've managed to stay on top of the essentials (groceries, bills, laundry, housecleaning) but anything extra (this blog) just isn't happening these days.
That's not to say I don't have plenty to share, though. I'm keeping a list and will get caught up as I can. I still haven't even documented Christmas 2011 - which was quite possibly my very favorite one yet. So I guess this is my feeble apology for the lack of activity and a promise that come March, when I'm back from that 12 day business trip and the dust has settled a bit, The Elser 411 will back in full force.
For now, here are a couple of pictures of the boys I stumbled upon recently.
Jackson got a new set of power tools for Christmas from Nana & Papa. When Drew was working on a project recently (we finally got rid of our entertainment center and mounted the TV and speakers on the wall), Jack couldn't wait to help Daddy!
They're quite a team!
1 comment:
I'm right there with you! I also haven't blogged about Christmas. What a busy year 2012 has been already! We miss you and Jackson around here, maybe we can get together for a playdate soon.
~Trish
Post a Comment