I'll admit it, I'm a snoop at Christmastime.
Was as a kid and still am as an adult. There are always a few surprises, but most of the time I have a pretty good idea what's under the tree before actually ripping into the paper.
Until this year.
Turns out all those early December business trips gave my hubs plenty of free time to ponder, research and shop under the radar.
Drew will be joining me for a little get-away in West Palm Beach, FL in February where I'll be on business. We had agreed that the trip would be our primary gift to each other and that we would keep Christmas gifts to a minimum. I kept my end of the bargain. Drew didn't.
And I can say with 100% honesty that I didn't see this one coming from a million miles away.
So what was in the box?
I'm still shocked.
You got me, Drew. And I couldn't love them (or you) more.
2 comments:
Oh wow! They are stunning. I've always wanted a string of pearls.
They are going to look fabulous on you.
-Abby
Ain't it really really grand to be so pleasantly surprised? Good for Drew! Terry Bartel
Post a Comment