Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back from the Doctor

As expected, it was a very routine and uneventful appointment this morning.
  • My blood pressure was a little high for me as I tend to be on the low side. Dr. Estrin said it was nothing of concern to her - so I'm not concerned either.
  • I gained 6 lbs. in the last month (ouch). She said that was perfect.
  • My belly measured just right. She commented it was definitely looking rounder. To which I replied I'm just thankful that so far it's only my belly getting rounder!
  • The baby's heartbeat was just right.
  • I got the all-clear for my 2 business trips in October (Palm Springs, CA and State College, PA), but I'm grounded come November.

And that was it...in and out in under 15 minutes and everything is textbook with our little man. Can't beat that! I picked up some info on the childbirth and breastfeeding classes for Drew & I to ponder tonight and dropped off the FMLA paperwork my HR department needs the Dr. to complete. At next month's appointment I'll do my 2nd and final glucose test.

And in the meantime we just let this little guy grow!

No comments: