Sorry for the hiatus. It was just an unintended consequence of a busy life and a cold from hell. A never-ending, super annoying, rendering me useless after 7 pm, up half the night coughing kind of cold. Ugh.
I am very much looking forward to a quiet Thanksgiving weekend with my boys. Despite not entertaining any guests this year, I'll be cooking the usual spread. We'll spend the rest of the weekend eating leftovers, watching football and prepping for Christmas.
Once December arrives (in just 7 days!) we hit the ground sprinting. I have back-to-back business trips the first week, followed by our joint birthday party, all 3 of our actual birthdays and then Christmas. I'm choosing not to think about the INSANE amount of work I have to do at the office between now and February. That just hurts my head.
I'll do my best to keep you posted on what is sure to be a wild December. For now, here's a peek at what Jack's been up to at Princeton.
His first official school pictures were taken in October.
| What a big boy! |
| Toddler II - October 2010 |
Never a dull moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment